- Ride the rails: Rush into battle with a dual rail system that Amps up head-to-head battling using Beyblade burst slingshock Tech. Vary your attack by launching in different sections of the BEYSTADIUM.
- Slingshock performance tip: activate slingshock strategy by converting performance tips with specially designed rail-riding capabilities from battle ring mode to slingshock mode.
- Beyblade Burst SwitchStrike Genesis Valtryek V3 DR26 TA11 right-spin top
- Beyblade Burst SwitchStrike Satomb S3 DR38 TD08 right-spin top
- Beyblade Burst Colossus Beystadium
- Unleash epic battles with extended surface area
- *Brand new and lightweight. Made of non toxic and environmentally friendly plastic material which is safe for kids
- *Dimensions: 13.8 x 13.8 x 3.9 inches
- Compete to be the last top spinning with a towering battle experience that flips between 2-player and 4-player modes. Battle head-to-head against 1 opponent, then flip the stadium over to battle with 4 players
- Designed with 2 levels in each mode. Tops can drop to a lower level during battle for exciting 2-tiered competitions
- 4 or more players can play at the same time
- Play 2 x 2, 3 x 3 games
- COMPETITIVE BATTLING TOPS: Compete to be the last top spinning with Beyblade Burst top systems! Each player loads their top onto their launcher and pulls the ripcord over the stadium for epic head-to-head battles. Each top requires a Beyblade Burst right-spin launcher to play, and a Beyblade Burst Beystadium, each sold separately. Subject to availability
- INCLUDES 4 ICONIC TOPS: Comes with 4 iconic Beyblade Burst right-spin tops, including one season 2 SwitchStrike top
- For use with Beyblade Burst tops, sold separately. Subject to availability.
- Scan the code on the Beyblade Burst Beystadium to give access to the corresponding digital Beystadium in the Beyblade Burst app.
- Rush into battle with the Slingshock rail system that amps up Beyblade Burst battling
- Battle with Beyblade Burst Slingshock tops to ride the rails! (Requires Beyblade Burst tops and launchers, each sold separately.)
- ⭐Bey Burst Stadium Field Size -13 x 13 x 3.5 inch in dimension; large enough space for 2-3 kids to play beyblade burst games.
- ⭐Durable Material - this battle arena is made of sturdy and non-toxic plastic, safe and lightweight to carry for children to play battling tops game.
Best Beyblade Stadiums Reviews
When it comes to beyblade arenas, there are a ton of different choices to make. From comparing prices, to figuring out which arena will work best for your favorite beyblade, there is a lot to consider. In the table above we have outlined our favorite choices, as well as provided prices and reviews. If you’re still looking for additional information then read on!
Battle Games and Arena Choices
Picking the right arena for your beyblade depends on a lot of different factors. Some arenas curve inwards, some curve outwards. Some are made of hard plasic, and some are made of soft plastic. Some beyblade stadiums are higher quality than others. The last thing you want is for your beyblade to hit a random bump due to poor manufacturing which sends it flying into the wall and knocking it over. Our top 5 choices in the chart above have all been physically tested by us, and are made from great quality. The last 5 choices have not physically been tested, but still seemed to have okay reviews.
If you love beyblades be sure to check out our latest article about dnd dice here!
Our Top 10 Beyblade Stadium Choices
If you’re looking for quality stadiums, look no further. We count down the top choices here for you.
1. Beyblade Burst Evolution Star Storm Battle Set
This stadium is definitely our favorite choice. The construction feels stable and steady, the pricing is fair, and the amount of fun it provides is insane! We also really love the clear topping on the sides which prevents anything from hopping out, and adds another element to the competition. Another perk is that two launchers and two tops are included with purchase. If you’re just getting into beyblades, or if you’re a seasoned veteran, this is one of the best beystadiums for you.
2. Beyblade Burst Avatar Attack Battle Set
This beyblade stadium is awesome for quite a few different reasons. We love the terrain of the arena, and how it slightly curves in on the edges, keeping the action going. This arena also has a higher chance of causing the tops to “burst” in battle, which is awesome and adds another element to the fight. Like our first choice, this beyblade stadium also comes with two energy layers, two forge discs, two launchers, and a couple of cool accessories. Overall, a great choice for the price.
3. Beyblade Metal Fury Hyperblades Battle Set
This set is incredible for quite a few different reasons, and would definitely be our #1 choice if it wasn’t for the price. The construction on this stadium feels very tough and thorough, and the launchers and tops it comes with are a ton of fun to play with. This set has a major downward slope which means nearly nonstop action inside. As mentioned before, the price is a bit higher than the other choices, which is why this stadium ranks number three.
4. Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst B-33
This arena is a bit on the smaller side but still awesome. It’s by a different manufacturer called Takara Tomy, and has great construction features. It feels very rigid and stable, and seems like it will last for quite some time. The only downsides are the price and the size, besides those two things we definitely love it!
5. Beyblade Burst B-19 Beyblade Stadiums
The B-19 beyblade stadium is very similar to the B-33 in style. They are both smaller with rigid plastic side and top covering, but both make for great fun. The only downside was that the inside doesn’t quite feel sloped enough, this can cause battles to take a bit longer than usual, however it’s still a good choice overall and has great construction.
6. Beyblade Burst Chaos Core (Basic) Beystadium
This Beystadium is a bit on the cheaper side, and is more of a starter stadium. Overall, it is a great choice for beginners, but more advanced users may find it a bit cheap and flimsy. The plastic is definitely thinner than the previous choices above, and the entire thing can move around quite a bit with heaver tops in there. Overall, a good stadium for beginners and those concerned with price, since it is quite cheap.
7. Beyblade Super Vortex Attack Type Stadium Arena, BB10
The BB10 is definitely on the flimsier side of the arena’s that we’ve tested, and doesn’t feel as sturdy as the others. It moves around quite a bit unless you secure it, and a couple times we have had tops fly off due to the lack of siding in some areas. It is still an interesting choice and for the price it’s not a bad stadium, however there are quite a few better options for only a slightly higher price.
8. Beyblade Burst Battle Set
This beyblade arena is very very small, but gets the job done. The best part about the package is actually just the launchers and Gyros and stickers themselves. It’s still quite a good deal for the price though, which is why we’ve included it in our top 10. This is a great kit for beginners, due to the fact that it includes both an arena, and four burst gyros.
9. Beyblade Burst 4D Stadium
This set is very similar to the one listed above, however it is from a different company and comes with a different price and different tops. The beyblade stadiums are almost exactly the same, however the tops are a bit different, causing this one to be ranked slightly below the previous one.
10. MW081 Beyblade Arena Pegasus Thunder
The Pegasus Thunder makes the last of our list, as it has a higher price and less to offer. The arena itself is flimsy, and it is the only thing that comes in the package, making it a worse deal than any of the others listed here so far.
List of the Best Beyblade Stadiums In 2019
|Rank||Product Name||Best Features|
|1||Burst Evolution||Sturdy Construction|
|2||Burst Avatar||Great Terrain|
|3||Metal Fury||Fun Downwards Slope|
|4||Burst B-33||Very Portable|
|5||Burst B-19||Rigid Construction|
|6||Burst Chaos||Great for Beginners|
|7||BB10 Layered||Low Price|
|8||God Evo||Excellent Kit|
|9||God Evo 4D||Excellent Beys Included|
|10||Pegasus Thunder||Simple To Use|
Overall, any of the products listed will give you a ton of fun and enjoyment, however the price to benefit ratio listed above is definitely worth considering when buying a beyblade stadium. Let us know in the comments what you think. If you’ve used a stadium that we forgot to mention please let us know below! Be sure to check out our post about the best beyblades in the world!
Feel free to click the links above for beyblade shopping on amazon, it helps support the site and allows us to do more reviews!